Test Valley Arts Foundation (TVAF) seek to appoint an experienced community consultant (or organisation) to carry out a research, consultation and engagement project with members of the ethnic minority population in Test Valley. We are aiming to build bridges and start conversations which explore how we can create and encourage shared cultural experiences.
Aims & Objectives
- To collect evidence from which to build principles and strategies to make TVAF and other Test Valley based cultural organisations more inclusive in future.
- To build bridges between cultures – including the voice of culturally diverse communities in the local cultural offering.
- To open doors for understanding & embracing new experiences.
Project work will include:
- Meetings and conversations with Community Group Leaders, PCSO’s, Community Engagement Officers, and other useful contacts to determine a strategy for engaging the target audience.
- Attendance and participation of existing groups & forums (virtual and in person) to increase awareness and engagement with the project and identify groups to carry out consultation work- shops with.
Delivery of 6 community consultation workshops/surveys.
The project work is expected to be carried out between June – October 2021.
The fee is £5,250
Deadline for applications is 23rd April 2021